Fitbliss Fitness has partnered with Insightful Counseling Services, LLC to provide all inclusive mental health programs. The Fitbliss Therapy Program will include the foundation of either FBF Phase 1 or FBF Phase 2. In addition, an hour therapy session will be provided via Tele-LINK platform each week. The therapy sessions will be individualized for each person and may include weekly homework including; journaling, meditation/mindfulness, and utilizing newly learned coping skills.
Program goals include:
To improve mental health of clients using a client centered therapy approach:
- Identify symptoms related to anxiety, depression, PTSD, eating disorder, body dysmorphia, personality disorders, etc.
- Identify barriers for client to overcome (fitness related, relationships, body image, work, symptoms, etc.)
- Create a treatment plan with specific goals and objectives for client
- Teach coping skills
- Process events that seem to exacerbate symptoms using appropriate EBP (Evidence Based Practice)
To improve overall physical health and well being:
- Learning how to track macros or be provided with meal plan
- Learning proper fitness basics including; proper warm up, mobility, form and injury prevention
- Receive new workouts every 4-6 weeks
- Receive weekly feedback on macros, form and overall compliance