Rachel is a physical therapist and strength and conditioning coach based out of Kalispell, Montana. While active throughout childhood and college, she really found her place in the strength and conditioning world as she was going through physical therapy school. What started as a journey to step on the stage as a bikini competitor turned into a love for powerlifting as she realized how strong she could be. As she was able to put more and more weight onto her main lifts, she was hooked. Rachel has gone on to compete in numerous powerlifting competitions including USPA Worlds twice. She also eventually went on to compete in multiple NPC bikini competitions, enjoying finding that balance of strong and aesthetics. Currently, she is enjoying Montana living, including mountain biking, hiking, snowboarding and almost all outdoor adventures.
She believes in providing individualized programs based on you and your body. She strongly believes everyone can get strong while minimizing potential injury. She provides individualized programs with your goals and current strengths in mind. She is additionally is able to help guide through injury, often without shutting you down in the gym. Education and Qualifications
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Colorado
- Bachelors of Health Fitness in Preventative and Rehabilitive Sciences, Central Michigan University
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Special Populations Specialist
- ACE Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Strength and powerlifting coach since 2015
- International Elite powerlifting, competing on the state, national and world level.
- Former NPC bikini competitor
- Avid outdoor athlete competing in mountain biking and road races.