Natalie is a strength and fitness coach based in St George, Utah. She believes in providing evidence-based programs that are simple to follow, effective and tailored to your needs. Natalie also travels to Salt Lake City one weekend a month to provide one on one sessions for current clients.
Education and Qualifications
- Master of Science in Sports and Conditioning Performance from Southern Utah University, 4.0 GPA
- Published sport science research (2021)
- Certified strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS)
- Emphasis in athlete sport psychology
- Specializes in resistance training design for certain medical conditions
- Personal training certification through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM CPT)
- Strength and fitness coach since 2016
- Bachelor of Science degree in Communications with a minor in nutrition from the University of Utah
- Competitive powerlifter, state and national records
- Former bikini competitor
- Professional career working in the health industry (2008 – present)
- Athletic background in competitive gymnastics (12 years), collegiate cheerleading (3 years, University of Utah) and professional cheerleading (4 years, Utah Jazz).
I love the approach that Fitbliss takes with their clients. I have been able to discover a way of eating that I will be able to do for a lifetime and am able to celebrate small victories over and over!
I would recommend the trainers to ANYONE even if you're just looking to be healthy and not to compete. They truly care about their clients and give them the tools and knowledge they need to be successful with whatever their goal may be!
Want to give your friends and loved ones the gift that keeps on giving? Get them a Fitbliss gift card! This gift card can be applied to coaching programs, apparel, e-books, and memberships!
This month only, when you spend $100 on gift cards, you get $15 free!